Adelphoi Village is a private, non-profit agency dedicated to providing a continuum of quality services to children, youth and families. Headquartered in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, the agency offers exemplary and affordable human services programs that assist persons in need from over 60 counties. Established in 1971 as a single group home for troubled boys, the agency has expanded into an extensive network of community-based programs and services to over 950 boys and girls and their families on a daily basis.
Each of Adelphoi Village’s programs coordinate education services with treatment, overlapping to form a complete continuum of care. Adelphoi Village’s broad scope of programs include:
- Residential Programs such as community-based and intensive supervision group homes, secure treatment centers,specialized independent living programs, shelter care, substance abuse and sexual issues group homes.
- Foster and Adoption Services that include SWAN, Foster Care and Kinship Care Services.
- Education Services that include Adelphoi Ketterer Charter School, Day Treatment, Alternative Education, Private Academic School, Credit Recovery and After-School Programs.
- Multisystemic Therapy (MST), a cost-effective, cutting edge in-home treatment program with research-supported outcomes.
- Community-Based Programs such as Hi-Fidelity Wraparound, Family Preservation, Parent Mentor Program, PTSD Services, and Restorative Aftercare.